Is Kalanchoe Poisonous to Dogs?

Is Kalanchoe Poisonous to Dogs?

We are searching data for your request:

Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Wait the end of the search in all databases.
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.

Kalanchoe is a flowering plant frequently available from stores and nurseries during the late winter and early spring. The kalanchoe plant is popular for bright flowers that can be white, yellow, orange, red, pink or magenta. These help the kalanchoe find its way into many homes as a decorative houseplant.


It is possible for kalanchoe to poison your dog if he ingests it, but it is not generally considered to be highly toxic. Likely symptoms include diarrhea and vomiting, causing dehydration -- which is harmful. Contact your veterinarian immediately if you suspect your dog has ingested kalanchoe. In some rare cases, it can cause an abnormal heart rhythm, a potentially fatal reaction. Protect pets and children from kalanchoe to prevent accidents.

Watch the video: February 3, 2018, transplanting the kalanchoe plants. (August 2022).

Video, Sitemap-Video, Sitemap-Videos